Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some of you may remember that I did a sketching workshop for design students in Istanbul last year.  I ended up visiting twice, had a great time sketching in the city, and made some wonderful friends.  So, I was excited and honored to be interviewed by a Turkish landscape architecture magazine a couple of weeks ago about drawing, design and creativity.  The interview is published in Turkish, so I don't know exactly how my answers translated, but the sketches speak a universal language.

4 comments:

  1. This is great Jim! Bet you can't wait to learn Turkish so you can read it! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all want to join you on your next Turkish sketching workshop!! Another addition to your 15 minutes of fame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally agreed with you, sketches speak a universal language. Anyway, you speak the language perfectly. Great Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tomas! I enjoy your sketches and look forward to meeting you sometime.

      Delete