Friday, April 20, 2012

Change of plans - maybe?


Tomorrow is the re-enactment of The Battle of San Jacinto.
There will be a battle re-enactment at 3p.m.
Starting at 10 a.m. there will be Mexican and Texan camps set up for visiting.
This would be a pretty cool opportunity and something completely Texas-y.
 I now change my vote from Discovery Green to San Jacinto Battle. What do you think?
The website: http://www.sanjacinto-museum.org/
We'll post the final location by tomorrow morning at 7:30.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah we can do Discovery Green anytime. I don't know as how I'll stick around for the re-enactment, but I'd like to go early and sketch the camps and the people. And it looks like there will be bands and stuff. I vote for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we are both interested in the camps that is where I will head to first. I emailed you my cell number. See ya on the battle field.

    ReplyDelete