Thursday, May 2, 2013

I've been missing in action......

Hey gang!  Just checking in to let you know that still alive!  I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything lately to USK Tx...I haven't been doing much USK-worthy location sketching lately...I have found myself in a season of watercolor painting.  I'm very intrigued by the medium and have dedicated myself to getting better!  This hasn't left much time for my other love...location sketching in its pure form!  So....be patient with me...I'm still around!  I'm dabbling with some "plein aire" watercolor stuff right now that would qualify under our manifesto...stay tuned!  Loving seeing everyone's stuff!  Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

  1. Your pig reminds me of a Wyeth. Glad to see you are still out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw Scott at TXASLA and he told me about your new watercolor group. I KNEW something was going on; your work had just gone from good to crazy good lately. I assumed you'd made a deal at the crossroads; now I know you're just running in good company. Good to hear from you; missed you in Austin.

    ReplyDelete