Monday, July 2, 2012

Texas sketcher in España


D and I recently returned from our 20th anniversary trip to Spain. Thanks to Thomas (fellow TX sketcher and Madrileños) for getting a little sketch group together in Madrid. A couple of days after we arrived it was off to sketch. What a great way to start off a trip with local "friends". Thomas even arranged for me to join a group in Barcelona the next week. I'll post more images as time permits but I do have to catch up on the work I missed while traveling.  Luckily the light mist (the rain in Spain) didn't last long and we sketched from a park across from the cathedral.

4 comments:

  1. Wellcome back Judith. I'm happy you had a great time. Ready for Santo Domingo?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am. I need to finish filling up the sketchbooks I started for Spain.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work, Judith...see you in SD.

    ReplyDelete